We’ve put together some resources to help you play an active role in the Homes for Britain campaign.
Guide to providing video for the Homes for Britain campaign
Show your support for Homes for Britain on your Twitter account by adding one of our branded header images.
Print out these signs (all in PDF format) to show your support for the campaign in selfies and photos to post on Twitter, Facebook and other social media.
Choose from ready-made campaign messages or write your own on a Homes for Britain branded sign.
- Let’s end the housing crisis within a generation
- I back Homes for Britain
- Newspaper headline image
- Branded card for your own message
You can put up posters in your windows at home – print as many as you need on normal A4 paper.
There are three versions:
- ‘I support Homes for Britain’ – A simple declaration of support for our message, designed to be put up in windows at home and easily visible to passersby.
- ‘Worried your children won’t have anywhere to live?’
- ‘Doesn’t everyone deserve a home to call their own?’
We’ve produced a postcard to give out to friends or colleagues – you can download an example.
To order postcards, please contact us.
Show your support with the Homes for Britain campaign badge. Add the badge to your social media profile, your personal website or blog – and anywhere else you can think of to raise the profile of the campaign.
Some simple branding that can be resized to suit your needs, for example to use as posters.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
If you are an organisation interested in further resources, such as the Homes for Britain logo or brand guidelines, please contact us for more information.